Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Isn't She Lovely (cover) - Chrissie Lysandra ft. Regina Friskila

Hello folks!
At one random Saturday morning, Ichy and I met up. I picked her up at her office (what a random going to the office at Saturday MORNING). Actually I was at my way back home, the night before I stayed at my friend place, then randomly I called Ichy.

Me: Where are you?
Ichy: Office
Me: What? Sucks! Stay there, I'm kinda picking you up in 10 minutes. See you *call ended tone*
Ichy: .....

And.. here it is. We're covering a song by Stevie Wonder titled Isn't She Lovely. As it's titled, this song is very lovely. What I get is this song is very simple and easy listening. The lyric, the melody is quite simple but very lovely! It tells about how happy Stevie when her wife Londi, born a little daughter Aisha. When I hear this song, I just feel the love that Stevie want to give to Londi and Aisha. Now baby Aisha is already grown up. I saw her at Stevie Wonder Special Show on Java Jazz Festival 2012, she was singing as Stevie's backing vocal. What a lovely family :)

So, I won't extend any longer, stay tune and enjoy! Isn't She Lovely covered by Chrissie Lysandra and Regina Friskila :)
Before you catch a glimpse this video, please just ignore the silly conversation at the beginning of the video. And sorry for the not too good quality of the video. FYI, we both weren't took a bath yet (who the hell will care LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment