Monday, April 8, 2013

Time by Time with Daniel Prima Putra


This morning at the office, I just feel like wanna do nothing. Then I randomly sign in to my facebook. I don't remember how, but suddenly I was end up seeing the friendship between me and my friend Daniel Prima Putra. 
I saw our pictures, at that time I realized that we kinda took so many pictures together. There are more than 500 photos! I have long hair, I cut my hair, I got bangs, I have no bangs, from VGA to mega pixels, gosh we spent so many good times together! LOL! 
There it is! I got some idea to share little tiny things about my big friend, Daniel. He is a designer (he got his bachelor degree in it). He got talent! He is also a tenor singer of Dei Angel Voice Choir. I hope we could make friend for another longer time :)
What kind of ship that will never sink? FRIENDSHIP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment